- From Paris, go in the direction of Caen Cherbourg (40 minutes from Caen); take exit 28 Vaucelle Tour-en-Bessin Mosles
- From Nantes, take exit Saint Lô on the A84; then go in the direction of Bayeux and Port-en-Bessin; then take the D514 in the direction of Grandcamp Maissy
By train :
- Bayeux train station (15 km), then take the No. 70 bus line to the campsite stop.
GPS coordinates : 49,3525 – 0,8343172
Calvados Green Bus service details: 09.70.83.00.14
Opening of the campsite :
We welcome you from April 1st to November 14th 2021
Access and circulation :
from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
After 10 pm, the outside parking lot is at your disposal.
Code barrier: code given at your arrival
Opening of the reception desk :
All year round: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
July and August: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
We offer the following services at the reception desk:
- The sale of washing machine and dryer tokens
- The sale of WIFI connection
- Lending of games and books
- A basic grocery store
- Documentation on the region
- …and a very nice team!
Swimming pool access :
From the beginning of April to the end of September
From 10:00 am to 08:00 pm
Opening of the snack bar
The snack bar is open from the beginning of May to the end of September only in the evening from 6.30pm.